The decision to engage a family office is an important and personal one, especially since it will be a long-term relationship. Our questionnaire below can help you make a thoughtful, objective assessment of your family’s needs and objectives.
If your family net worth is $10 million or more and you would like to receive any of the following Family Office Benefits, contact us to arrange a meeting to discuss the suitability of becoming a client of Northwood Family Office.
Family Office Benefits
The benefits of a family office include:
- An integrated plan for your family’s complete financial affairs, including investments, wealth transfer strategies, proactive tax planning and optimal ownership structures.
- A comprehensive approach to risk management, so you know your family and wealth are protected.
- A well thought-out investment policy and process that includes selection and oversight of money managers, effective diversification and consolidated performance reporting.
- Time saving and complexity management, by having a family office act as the quarterback to coordinate and oversee all the components of your integrated financial affairs.
- The cost saving benefits of pooled purchasing power.
- Coordination of your professional advisors – including lawyers, accountants, investment and insurance advisors – to ensure that your family’s objectives are met and nothing falls through the cracks.
- A strategic approach to family philanthropy.
- The confidence that, if something happens to your main family decision maker, there will be someone in place who knows your family and your wealth to help you manage through the transitions and into future generations.
- The proactive, personalized and highly responsive service of an independently-owned, boutique firm.