Join Northwood Family Office’s Tom McCullough at ACG Toronto‘s 19th Annual Capital Connection Conference on November 16th from 11:30 am – 12:20 pm EDT. Tom and other prominent leaders in the family office space will be panelists discussing direct investing in the family office space. Information on the session is below:
Investing in the Family Office (FO) Sector – How are FOs competing, collaborating or partnering with PE
A panel of leaders in the FO space discuss different perspectives and insights on the growing and evolving investment-based relationships developed with Private Equity (PE). The panel includes influential speakers from multi-family offices and single-family offices with distinctive views on opportunities to collaborate and partner with PE through fund investing, co-investments and passive investing. The topic of competition over direct investments will also be explored. Different levels of engagement between the FO and PE communities will be examined along with a comparison of key issues, trends and priorities affecting the various players within the FO space.
Additional issues and insights will include:
- Increasing opportunities for collaboration through mutual investment opportunities
- Rising trend of FOs investing in PE funds, acting as LPs and the unique value creation associated with these relationships
- Distinct issues impacting active FOs seeking direct investments and competitive advantages over traditional PE model
More Articles from the Fall 2021 Perspective Newsletter
- Chairman’s Message: Who Our Clients Are and Where They Come From
- Operations Update
- How Much Does Happiness Cost?
- How Much Money Should You Leave Your Children and When?
- Should I Invest My Cash Even Though Markets Seem Expensive?
- ACG Toronto’s Capital Connections Conference Speaking Engagement
- Northwood Staff Profile: Nolan Pante